Globex 2000 can do service payments to private clients which may include individuals, schools and other organizations (For example: if you own property in the United States and where you have to make payments such as rents, condo fees, property taxes, insurance, utilities; if you purchase products regularly from outside of Canada; if you are parents supporting children studying abroad and wish to send them living expenses, tuition, etc.).

For more information, please feel free to contact Globex at 1877-933-2555.